Entertainment and Trending

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Aldub Syndrome

I watched Eat Bulaga's episode yesterday where Maine a.k.a YayaDub (@mainedcm) was this pretty girl who got famous due to DubSmash videos, performed like a princess while his prince charming was being punished to fill a drum with buckets of water which the antagonist scope water out of the drum too <I was laughing too hard when this happened>. This is Yaya Dub and Alden's supposedly Cinderella Moments. It did not end as happy ending - they still, did not meet. :(



I like her facial reactions as she does her dubsmashes and most of all their spontaneous dialogue only by using those songs and movie lines Maine and Alden dubs.

It was a quick hit and became top trends in the Philippines as this two person of total difference and have not ever met (Yaya and Alden) whom Lola NiDora played Wally Bayola always intercepts. After Yaya fell sick and fainted on one of their show (it was actually her wedding with Franky played by Jose Manalo), I find myself following the plethora of zealots and fanatics. I'm as shocked as the ranging hits on YouTube or likes on Facebook or the Tweets, I'm starting to follow this Kalye Serye of Eat Bulaga and together with the fans I asked "Kailan ang tamang panaho?"

What's funny about this craziness is that we all know that this is scripted but we also know the fact that these two casts Maine and Alden have not met in real life or even during the Kalye Serye. Another fact is that Maine have a crush on Alden, but I don't know if he does have too; but there is still the "Kilig" moments which most Pinoys look for in every romance. I would consider that this Kalye Serye is a RomCom.

Till the next Kalye Serye...

check out EBDabarkads FB page here https://www.facebook.com/EBdabarkads?fref=nf

No comments:

Post a Comment